HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I have a kitchen!!!


I'm madly and wildly IN LOVE.  (and still in disbelief that this is ours!!!)




"Mama, this is where the sprinkles will go."

"I found this piece of caulk. can i keep it?!"


front door/hallway to back door


pantry, den on the left, front door on the right

laundry room

1/2 bath on main floor


master bath

kids bathroom

linen closet in kids bathroom

all of our doors- painted and ready to be hung!

2 weeks people!!! 2 weeks!!!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! And the kitchen is huge!

Shannon said...

Jill that is so AWESOME!!!God is doing GREAT things for your family

Stephanie, Daughter of the Risen King said...

Yay!!

Stefenie said...

Looking good Jill!!

smw7676 said...

I LOVE the colors in the kitchen, especially the cupboards!

Mellow said...

So exciting! :)

The Houser's said...

LOVE the dark wood!!

Auntie M said...

I LOVE the dark wood in the kitchen!!!!! I love the whole house! When it is done I want you to walk thru w/a video camera and take us on a tour, ok?
I'm so excited for you!!!!! Can't believe the kids get a linen closet in their bathroom! We have a brand new house & we were just excited to have A linen closet in the upstairs hall...we still didn't get them in the bathrooms. Someday they will know how cool that is!
For now though--cool snot-like caulk Caleb! Did he get to keep it? Hannah looks as though she's taking the kitchen layout pretty seriously! Love it!
So thrilled for you all!!!
xo

Kelli B said...

I have been reading your blog for a long time, but never really comment. I feel like "I found this piece of caulk, can I keep it?" warranted a comment. My kids are looking at me like I am a complete lunatic right now because I am laughing SO HARD at that! Thank you for the laugh!! Too cute!!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission