HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Monday, July 9, 2012

Too Fast

When Caleb and Hannah were babies, they were in daycare as I worked full time as an elementary school teacher.

Since then, I have given up teaching and I now stay home with my babies. I loved working, but I am finding that I love staying home with the kids more than I ever thought possible!

One of the things that I am amazed at this time around, is that I get to witness every single milestone as they come. I missed Caleb and Hannahs firsts. This time, I get to see it first hand with Luke!

Someone please tell me how this is possible?



Wasn't it just yesterday that he was born? How did my squishy newborn baby boy turn into a crawling toothy big boy?




For as much as I miss working, I'm so glad I get to be home and experience my children growing and learning first hand!

4 comments:

Mellow said...

He is so cute! I just wanna squeeze him! :)

Unknown said...

Can you make a 'hug' button?

grammie09 said...

How fast they grow. He is a beautiful little boy. LOVE the pictures you put on of your new house. LOVE to see the changes. So happy for you

Brittany said...

HE is SOOOO cute:))))))) Love "Luke's" I have one myself:))

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission