HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Monday, March 21, 2011

Linking Back

I'm not in much a mood to write today (I'm not feeling well), so I am going to link back to a couple of my most popular posts.

I have received literally dozens of emails about this post and I thought I would share it again.

This one is kind of a piggy back to the first post, but it's about my transformation from an crazy control freak to a woman who is constantly trying to give up that urge to control. 

They are both truly Holy Spirit inspired posts, sharing some of our struggles in our marriage.  We continue to try to improve our marriage every day, and we are by no means perfect. I still have a long way to go in my own struggles, but everyday is a new day and every morning I pray that God continues to transform our marriage into something beautiful.

I pray that these posts bless you.

2 comments:

Peach said...

Feel better!

McEngland like the McCountry said...

Jill,
You have no idea how much I needed to read these posts. Of all the days for you to not feel like blogging but wanting to bless someone anyway, today was a great day. You blessed me with exactly what I needed to hear just when I needed to hear it. Thank you.
With all the love in the world,
Katy

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission