HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Healer

These are the lyrics to a song by Michael Guglielmucci of Hillsong Church in Austrailia. The story behind the song is a story of deception and lies, but the lyrics themselves ring true to God's capabilities. They are the beliefs that I cling to and pray for daily on behalf of our sweet baby Joshua.

You hold my every moment

You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in you
I trust in you


I believe
You're my healer
I believe
You are all i need


I believe
You're my portion
I believe
You're more than enough for me
Jesus, you're all i need

Nothing is impossible for you
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for you


You hold my world in your hands
 
Please feel free to listen to the song at this link.

1 comment:

Brandy Williams said...

I listened to this song during my entire pregnancy with Ella after she was diagnosed with microcephaly and a small abdomen. It was our anthem. I know you don't know me but I am praying for you and your family.

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission