HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hard to Keep Track Of!

God has really blessed us over the past few weeks. As you probably know, these past few weeks have been the hardest and worst week of our lives. Shane and I have said many prayers begging God to carry us through this.

God has been providing. We have been blessed by so many people who have reached out to us and offered words of encouragement, prayers, scripture, and a shoulder to cry one. Some have been old friends, some are only friends virtually, some will be new friends in the next few weeks and months as we travel back and forth from Indianapolis and create a real live support group of personal relationships.

Over the past 2 1/2 weeks, I have added approximately 25 new "friends" on facebook, and have had more people come to my blog and post as well as send me emails through my personal email address. You guys have all been such a blessing to Shane and myself. You have been a great source of comfort for us, knowing that there are others who have been through this, are going through it, or are just offering prayers and support on our behalf.

That being said, man oh man, it's hard to keep track of who is who! There are names on facebook that I don't recognize, and have to search through their profile to figure out who they are. There are emails from people that I have to re read previous emails to figure out who they are and where they came from!

Like I said, Thank you so much for your love and support. It's unfortunate that we all have to meet this way, but I'm thankful for "meeting" you all. I look forward to supporting and praying for you as much as you have for me. In the mean time, if you get a response from me that makes absolutely no sense at all, please forgive me...it was probably meant for someone else and I'm just confused again! :o)

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission