HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Friday, May 28, 2010

Caleb Love


Caleb has finally accepted the fact that Joshua is in fact Joshua and NOT Karen. For a while he accepted it, but didn't really like the fact that he is getting a baby brother. Now, he just plain loves his baby brother. Every morning he climbs on my lap and says good morning to Joshua, and every evening he grabs my belly with both of his little hands and shakes it saying "I love you my brudder!!!!"

Just the other day he decided that he wanted to "play" with baby Joshua.







Yup. That's right. He and Joshua were playing dinosaurs!
Oh how I love those boys of mine! :o)

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission