HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Friday, March 26, 2010

I slept....

for a long time this morning.

I'm still feeling overwhelmed....

Talked Cried to Shane last night. He's so good to me. He's so good FOR me. He works his butt off during the day, he comes home and does most of the work with the kids, he helps clean, cook, and bathe the babies. He lets me cry to him. I know he is hurting just as much as I am. But somehow he finds the strength to do it all. He doesn't stress over things like I do. Thank goodness.

I think I just need to get through this weekend. Tomorrow is the prom dress giveaway that I've been coordinating forever. It's put me under a TON of stress, especially this week. There is also another situation that needs to be taken care of by next week and once these 2 things are done, life may go back to our new normal.

Like I posted on facebook the other night....There is a tiny light at the end of the tunnel. It will get brighter as long as I keep focused on it and moving towards it. I think today, it may have grown just a TINY bit brighter and bigger.

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission