HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm such a push over....

I had planned on taking the kids to daycare today and I was going to work from home on some children's ministry stuff. As Caleb was eating breakfast he came up to me and threw his arms around me. He said "Mama, I don't want to go to Cynthia's today because I love you so so much." And then he looked at me with those big blue eyes that are just like his daddy's. I melted.

So, I guess my work can wait until tomorrow. Today I'm enjoying another precious day with my babies.




Note: I was going to put a post  up with pictures from my ultrasound, but between the van and the house, I ended up losing them. this pregnancy has turned my brain to mush.

So here are the details from the ultrasound without being able to see the pictures.
-baby is approx. 1 inch long
-baby has a new nickname: Squirmy all it did was a wiggle, wiggle, wiggle- the tech said she has never seen such a young baby wiggle as much as this one did.....great! another hyperactive child! :o)
-I am between 9 weeks 3 days and 9 weeks 5 days.
-My heart is full of more love than I could have ever expected! :o)

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission