HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I've never......

*gone sky diving
*gone to the Grand Canyon
*lived a life without Jesus
*broken a bone
*been divorced
*played golf (mini golf doesn't count!)
*pooped in a public bathroom
*changed so many diapers in my life
*gone scuba diving
*been on a cruise
*been rich
*loved my job as much as I do now
*lived on my own/by myself
*been to jail
*made a decent meat loaf
*eaten salmon
*ridden a motorcycle
*dated a clown
*been able to hold a tune
*been the skinny girl of the group
*sneezed with my eyes open
*been sarcastic
*been able to eat just one bite of anything chocolate
*been to South America
*been drunk
*understood clothing from the 80's
*liked milk
*been able to keep my thoughts to myself

What have you never done?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no! you married the clown! Oh my little "never been sarcastic" one!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission