HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Monday, December 28, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This past week, I did not shamelessly tell Caleb that I saw an elf peeking into the window every time he would throw a fit. I most certainly did not tell him that the elf was going to tell Santa how naughty he was acting, and that Santa won't bring him toys for acting like that.

My prim and proper pastor's wife, did not tell my husband to "Go suck an egg" after he was harassing her about something. I most certainly would not and did not teach that phrase to my 3 year old son, who most certainly DID NOT say that to another kid at daycare who was angering him. No way. I teach my children proper coping techniques to help control their anger. Not Me!

Finally, while NOT sleeping at my parents house for 3 days straight because our furnace did NOT go out, I did not run out of clean underwear. Even though our house in NOT only 1 mile away from my parents house, I most certainly was not too lazy to run home and grab a clean pair. I would never EVER just throw my underwear and a few other clothes into the washer and go free as a bird for a few hours while my underwear was being washed. I would NEVER EVER be that lazy!

Join me in the fun and freedom of getting your imperfections off you chest! It WON'T be fun!

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission