HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

One of these days...

I will update my blog.

I have been busy and exhausted.

All 3 of my kids and my husband are keeping me on my toes.

Soon, I promise I will have something of substance for you!

I just need to find the time to sit down and write!

Until then, I leave you with these!

So tiny!
Never thought I would become a baby wearer.


Play time with daddy!
This is what I do most of these days!


Just not so sure about this Santa dude.

Sleeping baby!
So squishy!


4 comments:

Lauren said...

Ahhh he's perfect! Congrats again and you look great!

Robin said...

he is beautiful!!!! I see a bit of Joshua in him. Just so precious. Congrats!

Kristen said...

You have a look of deep contentment and peace in the picture where you are wearing Luke. Congratulations. :-)

Mommafo said...

Each one of those pics just make me SIGH!!! <3 Congratulations. :)

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission