HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Insanity!

My life has been complete insanity over the past few days. 

 Luke is extremely colicky and seems to be growing. He has been nursing every hour or so for the past couple days. Nights included.

According to Hannah, Clifford's birthday happens to be tomorrow (he's turning 4) and she's planning a HUGE birthday party. I got put in charge of helping her get all of her tiny pets ready for the party. (you know, the party that I somehow got suckered into making treats for....all for a stuffed animal....) How do I get involved in this stuff?!

Caleb has been puking and pooping his guts out. Last week he was hit with the flu. Then came a sinus infection that I've been trying to avoid going to the doctor for (I don't want to pay the $35 copay and then $10 for the prescription). I keep hoping it's going to clear up, but I think I'm going to have to suck it up and take him to the doctor. Then, last night, he started puking and pooping again. It was a long night of helping him stay comfortable and cleaning up his messes.

Shane was hit with some sort of sickness yesterday as well. He has a sore throat and his body is extremely achy. I've quarantined him to our bedroom in hopes that Hannah, myself, and Luke will not catch whatever he has.

I continue to try to keep the house up, calm a screaming baby, work on "ABC's" with Hannah on a somewhat consistent basis, keep Caleb from trying to marry and kiss Sophia, and try to maintain some sort of sanity for myself!

I'm overwhelmed, but in a good way. This is the stuff of life, and I'm thankful for it. But I am looking forward to life calming down a bit in the near future.

2 comments:

Auntie M said...

Wow! God bless you every one!!

leah said...

If you let Caleb marry there will be one less in the household LOL
OH, or maybe by gaining a daughter-in-law that would add one, since they will need a place to stay...scratch that LOL
Love you dear!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission