HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Friday.

Thank goodness!!!!

Caleb is finishing up his first week of Kindergarten. Whew....

I'm amazed at how relieved that this week is over. It's like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

Between sending Caleb off to Kindergarten and celebrating Joshua's 1st birthday, I wasn't sure how I was going to survive this week.

By the grace of God, we have survived.

It's been a rough week to say the least.

Caleb is exhausted.

I'm exhausted.

But it's over.

We are slowly getting into a routine that seems to be working for us. It's nice to only have one small child to care for during the day instead of two. (That will change in a few months though!) It seems that the bigger my belly grows (28 weeks today!!!), the less energy and motivation I have to get stuff done around here. I'm thankful for the break during the day with only Hannah.

I miss Caleb like crazy during the day. I often times catch myself thinking of something that I want to tell him or show him and wish he was here, but I'm glad that he's enjoying his time school.

Shane is off work today. I think I may spend the day napping and reading a book. I'm so thankful for a husband who is willing to let me rest when I'm feeling this tired!

For a couple of days next week, I'm going to feature some letters that were written as a way to honor and remember Joshua. I've got some real tear jerkers- just fair warning. I promise to throw in some lighthearted stuff too though. :o)

Have a great weekend everyone!


1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

Hiya! Glad to hear Caleb's enjoying school. I have no clue what relevance this holds, but for the past say 5 times I've opened your blog the song from "Sister Act" pops into my head. I will follow him....you remember that? Maybe its because of the mountains in your life, I dunno. Just think its a bit off topic but worth the mention. No other blog brings that song into my head. :) yup I'm quirky like that. Prayers ~ Lis

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission