Thursday, June 9, 2011

How did our house not burn down?

When we moved and unplugged the dryer at our old house, this is what we found.



It was by God's grace that our house didn't burn down!

5 comments:

Nikke said...

That's so scary!

brooke said...

Scary and lucky

Lis said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!! Same scenario at an apartment we lived in a few years ago. However, the home did nearly burn down but it was my cooking, not the dryer ;) Amazing how quickly one can learn to use a fire extinguisher when flames are above one's head. Hehe

Peach said...

Yikes!! Praise God!

abowles said...

Sheesh. Thanks for the reminder - I need to get a fire extinguisher!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission