Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Plain Tired

I'm sorry I've not written some of the posts that I've wanted to write. I promise I will get them written one of these days.

I've been super exhausted. I'm been struggling with my sore throat/lack of energy/lack of appetite for over 4 weeks now. It doesn't seem to be getting better. When I actually do feel somewhat better, it's just a matter of time before I'm knocked out again with a sore throat and swollen glands. Zofran has become, literally, my best friend as I am trying to keep my stomach calm enough to actually be able to function. I have never been this sick with a pregnancy before! Between the pregnancy sickness and the other stuff going on in my body, I'm not sure how I'm going to make it another 6 months!

I've also been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Of the 31 days in May, I have 18 of which are filled with things that need to be done. Birthday parties (my baby girl will be 3 this Friday....), making meals, taking my mom/kids to doctor's appointments, garage sale, preschool graduation, meetings, doctor's appointments for myself, packing, packing, and more packing.

(We also haven't been sleeping very well. We desperately need a new mattress, we just (selfishly) don't want to buy one! Those things are EXPENSIVE! ugh. thankfully we have the money to buy one- it's just hard to let that much cash slip through your hands!!!)

My days have been full- caring for small children and taking care of loose ends around the house. I just haven't found the inspiration (or time) for blogging. Plus, I'm just plain tired!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Hang in there momma! Hoping you start feeling better soon! AND Happy Birthday Hannah! My oldest will be 4 on Saturday. I can't believe it.

Mandie Hamrick said...

Oh honey, I really don't think you need to justify yourself on why you're not spending hours upon hours blogging or whatever. You are pregnant, and have children to attend to, plus a live outside that screen in front of you. :) You need to take care of yourself first (or when you can). I'm praying for you, and been thinking about you a lot!

baby foot fluff said...

first trimester always sucks ass, just hang in there and you will feel better soon! ((hugs))

Veronica said...

Hope you feel better soon Jill... and that you can get that mattress... I'll bet better sleep makes a world of difference!!

Peach said...

I know it's hard, but do it! Buy the mattress. If we had the dough, we'd buy a new one too. It really does make a world of difference.

Kristie said...

I've never actually commented..but I have a great idea for the mattress dilemma. You should buy from Denver Mattress. They have a 15 yr warranty...if at any time in those 15 years your mattress gets indentations that exceed like 2 inches....you get to trade for a new one. Then, the warranty starts over. Never buy a new one again! Plus they are soooo comfy.

Carla Sue said...

Have you gotten a mattress yet? We go to American Frieght on the NW side of FW for stuff like that and love their prices!

Carla Sue said...

oh, and I totally understand the busy. :( My life is the same...

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission