HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In Which I Don't Tell You Very Much

There is so much I want to tell you guys, but I simply can't tell you yet.

News regarding jobs, houses, special projects, ministry, and life in general.

I wish I could give you details, but I can't.....yet....

There are some super exciting things happening in our very near future.

Shane and I feel see God moving and working in ways that only He can. He is moving mountains and I CAN NOT wait to share with you the many blessings that He is pouring out on us.

The words from our cardiologist keep ringing in my head. "You have been tested over these past few months, and God wants you to know that you have passed. You have passed with flying colors and He is pleased with you. He will continue to test you, but you have pleased him and you need to trust that everything will be Ok."

As I held Joshua, dying in my arms, I would have never guessed that God was going to work this big in our lives and the lives of others. I would have never imagined the impact that his life would have on our community. I would have never believed that Joshua's life would help provide for the physical needs of so many people in our community.

God has not forgotten us. 

Like I said, there is SO much I want to tell you, but I have to wait.  


I'm SORRY!

(I promise I will share with you as soon as I can! I don't like to tease you guys like this, but I'm so STINKING EXCITED!)



12 comments:

Beth W. said...

I'm so excited for you all!!! Praying that everything goes through for you guys. Regardless of what the secrets are. Be blessed sister!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Can't wait to hear the news.

Robin said...

you have me on the edge of my seat! God is so good, and I am happy for this growth in your life. I'll be praying for how you move forward. :)

Lisa said...

Cannot wait to hear your good news as God continues to bless you and your family.

Cheryl Grow said...

Ever since Molly sent the WYID email about you being in the hospital, I've been praying for you. I know we went to college together but I am excited to laern more about you. I LOVE this blog. It's really, realy helped me in my own struggles and life. You were the first blog I've ever joined :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have exciting news after such a trying year!! Can't wait til you share it. luvssno on twitter

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear either. I am glad something good is happening.

Lisette said...

Can't wait to hear the good news

Shawn said...

I am so happy for you. I will keep watching for your post because I can not wait to hear how God is blessing you and your family.

The Cox Family said...

That's so awesome! What a blessing the MD gave you! Can't wait to hear! Meanie!

Amy said...

Blessings, my friend.

Megan@TrueDaughter said...

God Bless! I know He has good things in store for your family!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission