HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Friday, August 6, 2010

Full Fledged Nesting

When I was pregnant with both Caleb and Hannah, I nested something terrible, but it really hasn't hit with this pregnancy.....until now.....(insert evil laugh here)

Just this morning, I've been running around like a mad fool. I've bleached all of our white sheets, socks, underwear, towels, etc. Anything that is white, I have bleached. The dishes have been done. I've also crawled on hands and knees throughout the living room and the toy room, picking up pieces of random little things that are on the floor that the vacuum didn't pick up. I've scrubbed the kitchen sink and toilets with a toothbrush.

I'm going to drag in the basinett and get that cleaned up, as well as the swing and other random baby items we still have in the garage.

Grocery shopping is going to take place as soon as I'm done typing, and the fridge will also be scrubbed and cleaned out. An extra trip to Walmart is going to follow to purchase all of the necessary toiletries for my extended stay in Indy, and the bags will be somewhat packed by sometime this evening. (Joshua's bag is already packed and ready to go!)

Yesterday, poor Shane had to fix the van door, the toilet handle, the windshield wiper to the car, and mow the lawn and the lilies that have been overtaken by weeds. Poor guy worked from the time he got home from work at 4:30 to about 8:30 last night getting all of my "projects" done. Tonight I'm going to make him kindly request that he pull the weeds in the flower beds and trim the cherry tree. (Or maybe he will luck out, and I will lose steam before he gets home!)

Someone stop me, I feel like I've lost all control!


1 comment:

Amy said...

And when you're done there, my address is.... (hee hee!!)

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission