HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What to make of it....

So I went to get the mail today and there was a small package for me.

I opened it and it's a book, "Meditations for Christians who Try to be Perfect" by Joan Webb.

I didn't order this book. Not sure where it came from or who sent it.

I hope whoever sent it doesn't think that I think I'm perfect. I never claim to be. In fact, I'm far from it.

It looks interesting. I guess I'm just more curious about where it came from and who sent it!

I'll have to take a look at it and see what it has to say! I'm always up for a good read! :o)

So, if you are the one that sent it to me, thank you.....I think! :o)

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission