HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A sweet treat!

Yesterday, Shane and I took the kids to Fort Wayne to run a few errands. It was beautiful outside and I was feeling energetic enough to walk around, so we stopped at the outside mall for some fresh air.

As we were walking (more like trying to keep up with the running children) we decided to stop at my favorite ice cream place in the entire world for an extra special treat!

Take a peek at my little sweetums....I'm not quite sure which one I love more, my kids, or the ice cream! haha! I'm just kidding of course....although it is a pretty close one!










No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission