HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spotting again....

Today I started spotting (just very slightly, but it's still there....) I really was hoping this stupid bleeding was over, but i guess not.

I called the doctor and he wasn't too horribly concerned. Neither am I for the simple fact that the hemorrhage is still there. I just wish it would go away.

Now to decide if I need to take it easier or if I should just continue on.

arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg........

3 comments:

Steena said...

Slow down a little, breathe, and trust in God!

The Hoitsma's said...

praying that the spotting stops! you're supposed to enjoy your 9 months WITHOUT bleeding! :-P

The Cox Family said...

I'm thinking a) stress!!! b) those contractions the other day.

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission