HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sleepy Hannah Girl

Little Miss Hannah Girl decided that nap time was on her own time today. I put her to bed, and I heard her up playing in her room for about 1/2 or so. I decided I would just let her, and that eventually she would fall asleep. I was right.



Notice she is sitting on shoes, books, blankets, and below her chair are her toys and other books!

I love that little girl of mine!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG, that's adorable! My son would NEVER do that. He will go, go, go, go until someone makes him stop. He was up till after 10pm a few nights ago (his bedtime is 8pm) and he was still going strong at bedtime. I told my husband that one day I just wanna let him go and see how long it takes him to pass out on his own, but I fear it'd be an all-nighter, LOL!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission