HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ups and Downs

I feel like I'm on the roller coaster of my life lately. Some days are good, some days are bad.

After many many days of bad, yesterday was a much welcomed good day. Although there is still major concern for the life of my baby, I feel like there is more hope.

I see a speicalist today at 1pm. I'm hopeful that some good will come out of this. I'm also nervous because I've been told by multiple people that he is very blunt. I can take blunt, I just hope it's in a tactful way. None of the  "I'm sorry, but your baby is going to die. There is nothing we can do about it." I'm not anticipating that kind of thing, but I don't want to be told again that my baby is going to die. I want something more than that. Some hope..

Thank you for praying Shane and myself through this journey. Your prayers have been felt, and your support is what is carrying us through.

I will update when I have more news to share. Let's pray that it's good!

P.S. I'm 13 weeks 4 days today! woot woot! Let's make it to 14 weeks shall we?!

1 comment:

Avery Tales said...

I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm reading this at exactly 1 p.m. I'm praying now!! My peri appt. is today at 3. I have hope that we will both get good news. You're not alone! Sending (((BIG HUGS)))) your way!!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission