HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Thursday, February 11, 2010

God Have Mercy

Tomorrow is my next ultrasound 8am Indiana time. It is the first after the big gush on Sunday which sent me rushing to the ER and begging God for mercy on my baby in the waiting room.  (I think the people waiting area thought I was crazy, they all looked at me as I sobbed and prayed cried prayed/cried out loud begging God to save this little life.)

At my appointment Monday, we heard the heartbeat after looking for it for what seemed like an eternity.

I hope we find it quickly tomorrow.

Molly is coming with me since Shane has to work. I don't want to be alone in case God's plan is different than ours. She's a dear friend of mine who, in the short time we have known each other, has really encouraged me through the madness that Shane and I call our life.

I'm hopeful that everything will be ok tomorrow. I'm still bleeding, but not nearly as much as I have been. I have done absolutely NOTHING this week just to be sure. I've allowed my body to become fully rested and focused on growing that baby. I have processed through this trial, and although I have so much more to process, I've given it to God fully. He is the one that is ultimately in control. I have not shed a tear since Wednesday. (which if you know me, is amazing!)

Please join me and the many others who are praying for this precious little life.

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission