HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Monday, November 12, 2012

Then End and New Beginnings

I'm feeling like it's time. Time to say goodbye.

The Real Life of a Redhead has served it's purpose, and God is telling me to move forward.

So, for now, this is good bye.

However, because I love writing and sharing my heart, I'm not gone forever!

I have a new blog- It's a work in progress, but it's something that I am excited about.

Please, join me here as I continue to move forward towards the healing and fullness that God has created me to be!



2 comments:

Auntie M said...

Wow! You talked about it...and now you really did it! Don't ask me why but it gives me chills. (The good kind...the excited, anticipation kind!)

Chanda Griese said...

Thanks for sharing your heart here and may the Lord bless you in your next endeavor...

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission