HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Thursday, May 10, 2012

26.2

I've reached one of my many goals for my weight loss!

After this weeks weigh in, I am down a total of 26.2 pounds.

At 25.5 pounds, I reached my goal of losing 10% of my body weight.

I did it. I've been at this for 16 weeks and have lost 10% of my entire body weight! WOOT WOOT!

I am now down to 228.8.


 I started off at 255.



Still a looooong way to go, but I'm making progress, and I am so stinking proud of myself.

Good, old fashioned hard work and self control is so hard, but feels good.

Now, if I could just muster up enough courage to take a picture of myself.

I think I'll save that for another day.

5 comments:

Jayme said...

Congrats on your weightloss! I've been sucessful with Weight Watchers in the past only to have eventually gained it all back.

FYI. I have had weight-loss surgery and I've lost almost 90 lbs. When I read posts like yours it makes me feel like I should be ashamed for making this choice. But then I remember that people who judge surgery are uneducated about it. I still have to work at it everyday and write down what I eat and exercise. A lot of people think that surgery is the easy way out and that could not be further from the truth. Surgery has saved my life. And there has not been one easy thing about it. But I am so grateful.

Good luck with your journey.

Angela said...

Just wanted to say congrats! That is an amazing accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I need to work on this myself. But I'm lacking motivation. So encouraged to see others success.

Jill said...

Jayme-

I'm so sorry that I made you feel ashamed. That was not my intent.

I don't, for one second, think that surgery is taking the easy way out. Not at all. Weight loss is hard, and if surgery is how you chose to do it, and it has worked for you, then you should be very proud!

I guess I just meant that I'm proud of my work, but didn't really think about how that would make someone else feel.

Please forgive me. That was not my intent at all. Thank you for letting me know. I'm going to take that part out of my post. <3

Lisa said...

Way to go, Jill! Can't wait to start my journey of weight loss (after I have my kiddo in August, of course!)

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission