HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Monday, July 4, 2011

I know he loves me

Since we are still away with family, I am pre-scheduling re-posts of past blogs posts while we are away. (Confused yet?!)

THIS post proves to you just how very much Shane loves me. I hope you laugh as much as I do every time I see his picture!


The best part about him looking like that? He had interviewed for a job 3 days earlier with bone straight hair. He started his first day of work with a curly hot mess of a head. I'm fairly sure that his boss took one look at him and wondered what in the world she had gotten herself into!

Yup. He really does love me!

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission