HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Monday, May 2, 2011

Prayers for a Friend

Do you remember this post? I wanted to give you an update and ask for some serious prayers.


My sweet bloggy friend, Marsha, was pregnant with two beautiful twin girls. There was a problem with the cord with one of the babies. They were holding onto hope that God was going to bring their sweet baby through, but that was not meant to be. One of their sweet baby girls went to be with Jesus shortly after my initial prayer request post.

However, her sister is fine. She is growing and thriving. Marsha and her husband are trying to focus their energy on their beautiful little girl that has made it so far.

Marsha and I have been emailing back and forth and recently, Marsha was admitted to the hospital in premature labor on April 25th. She is currently 26 weeks.

Most recently, they found that the baby that passed is going to be delivered soon. Doctors are confident that they can stop labor when it happens, keeping the healthy baby tucked away safely inside Marsha to continue growing.

Marsha and I are begging for your prayers of safety, comfort, and wisdom for everyone involved in her situation. They have already experienced an infant loss and now a prenatal loss- all in the last year- the last thing they need to experience is the loss of the other baby.

Please, if you feel led, head over to Marsha's Blog and leave her some words of encouragement and prayers.

Thanks so much my sweet bloggy friends! There is power in prayer- I've experienced it first hand! Let's pass it on to another who needs it!

4 comments:

Mandie Hamrick said...

Oh, that's just awful. I'm so sorry to hear that. We'll be praying for your friend.
Do you know where she lives? Not to be a creeper but I like to know at least where the person lives when I pray. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Keeping them in my prayers. I am so sorry for their loss. If you would like a handkerchief mailed to Marhsa to catch her tears please email me at dpucci9972@gmail.com
For Your Tears

McEngland like the McCountry said...

Thank you for the update. WIll be praying hard for sweet Marsha her family and the babies.

Jessica said...

I am praying for the loss of their daughter and the other baby will stay inside Marsha. I also followed her blog

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission