HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mixed Emotions

My friend Kim is coming today!

I'm torn between crying and jumping for joy. Kim is one of my good friends. Her son Shaun has HLHS and Kim was my rock during our stay at the hospital. She is what kept me sane. She was the one person who knew exactly what I was going through. She loved and knew Joshua. 

She is the person that is the hardest to see since Joshua died , but I'm so excited to see her! Her frienship means the world to me, and I don't want Joshua's death to take that friendship away.

Please pray for peace, joy, and comfort instead of grief and sadness.

Edit: Kim came. It was so good to see her and hug her. We've made plans to go to Indianpolis in a few weekends and go to the children's museum and make christmas cookies with them. I'm so thankful for our friendship with them. I'm so thankful that God brought our families together. I think Kim and Jeremy are going to be our forever friends and it will be bittersweet to see Shaun grow up and live life (Shaun and Joshua were only a few months apart). He will be a real life reminder of Joshua for us. Kim, I'm so thankful for you and Jeremy. Shane and I love you guys so much.

2 comments:

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

You got it mama darlin! ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad it was a good visit! good friends can help heal the soul. sending you hugs and love

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission