HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I wasn't going to post about this again.

But you have given me NO CHOICE.

For those of you who have taken matters into your own hands regarding Joshua's death I am APPALLED.

You have contacted the coroner? You have contacted the local newspapers who have called me for an interview within a day of my child's death for an interview.

Do you people have no mercy? Can you not let a family grieve the loss of their son without the harassment? HOW DARE YOU?!

This IS NOT YOUR BATTLE TO FIGHT. LEAVE MY FAMILY THE HELL ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have brought me to my breaking point. I am no longer able to be silent. I will persue legal counsel. This has GOTTEN OUT OF HAND. You have crossed the line.

LET US GRIEVE IN PEACE AND LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh Jill, I too am horrified. Absolutely horrified. The death of a baby is the world's most horrific tragedy, and for people to exploit it is beyond sickening.

Again, my thoughts and prayers continue to be with your family.

Tiffany said...

Jill,

I am a new reader to your blog and have spent the past two days reading, crying, and praying for your family. I read a post earlier about how soon the prayers will die down. I just wanted to let you know that I will keep praying hard for your family every day. I wish I would have found your blog earlier to be praying from the beginning but I'm pretty sure the reason I came across it the other day is because I feel you need the prayers now more than ever.

You are a wonderful mother and did everything you possibly could for your beautiful boy. Thank you for sharing your story and your wonderful family with us.

Praying daily for you!
Tiffany

Auntie M said...

Good for you!...just wish it didn't have to be taken to this point.
You are in my prayers. I was awakened at 4am the night of the 15th/16th to pray for you and Kristine...something that hasn't happend to me in a LONG time...only God will go to any costs keep intercessors around you. xoxo

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission