HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Friday, July 2, 2010

Tall and Skinny

I got to see my favorite person today! Dr. U is one of my all time favorite doctors. She is our family doctor as well as the kids ped. doctor and i consider her a friend. We went today for Hannah's 2 year old well baby visit.

Miss Hannah-nana is 70th percentile for height and 30th percentile for weight. She is perfect and beautiful and doing well in every way!

It was good to see you Dr. U! The Haskins family loves you! :o)

1 comment:

Leah said...

I just found your blog while hopping around a bit from the idancerevolution site. I was captivated by your story and read quite a few of your entries, staying up far past my bedtime :) I am a fellow Jesus lover but don't always consider myself much of a prayer warrior. However, your little Joshua is pulling on my heart. I will pray and believe with you for his strength and for God's protection over him through each day of his life. I know that He is going to use that boy in a mighty way. You are one blessed mama! I will also believe with you for a miracle in that precious little body!! They ARE still happening today; I have a few little ones with the scars to prove it. I could say more, but I've written a book already (and I don't even know your name..lol). Just know I will be following your blog, and praying often. Have a great weekend.

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission