HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I lay awake....

For the past few weeks, I have been waking up in the middle of the night. Often times to pee, but mostly because thoughts come to mind and they wake me up. Here are some of the things that keep me awake at night. Some of them are more of stressers than others, and some are just plain silly when I think about it.

Here they are!

~Where are the kids shot records?! I put them someplace so I won't forget where they are. NEVER DO THAT! You will always lose them. Without the shot records, the kids can't get into the NICU to see Joshua.(Oh, and Hannah has her next set of shots on the 20th.)

~Did I miss my next WIC appointment? Did I mark my next OB appointment in my phone calendar? What appointments do I have this week? It seems lately I've had a doctor's appointment every week!

~Did I forget to put the clothes in the washer into the dryer?

~What happens if/when we reach our lifetime max. on our health insurance? Will Joshua be able to get health insurance? Will we be able to be insured?

~Where did I put our stupid GPS?! Once again, Shane and I put it someplace that we won't forget, and now it's lost! I know where the cords for it are, but where in the world is the dumb thing?! I'm gunna have to tear the house apart looking for it.

~Is that me that stinks or Shane? Who's bad breath am I smelling? Maybe I should brush my teeth next time I get up to pee.

~When I turn over, is my water going to break? It seems to take too much effort to turn over, and sometimes my hips and back pop when I do so. I'm just waiting for my water to pop from the sudden hurling of my entire body into a new position!

~Did the trash get out to the curb?

~My jobs. There has not been any replacements put into place for me for either of my jobs, and I stress that I'm not going to be able to give all of the information that needs to be given to whomever replaces me to make the programs run smoothly. Both of my jobs require a bit of time to "learn" and it's making me crazy that I can't get that in order. I'm done working Aug. 1- that is just about 3 weeks away.

~Why OH why does our TV keep turning on by itself?! It really freaks me out! Is that the TV I hear from downstairs or is it someone breaking into the house?!

~Are my children still alive and breathing in their room?

~Should I just go downstairs and look for the dang GPS and shot records?! Maybe if I found them, I would be able to sleep!

What keeps you awake at night? Or are you one of the lucky ones that sleeps through the night?

3 comments:

carlasue476 said...

I sleep like a rock...once I fall asleep. :/

Amanda Fluharty said...

That is totally how I fall asleep! There are nights when I literally tell myself to SHUT UP and be silent. I'll find a noise...usually our fan....and SILENTLY focus on that. I'm usually out within a few minutes. But I consciously have to tell myself to be quiet, lol.

Stefenie said...

I too have those nights and man it is so darn hard to get back to sleep when your brain won't shut down.

I am a light sleeper so if I hear any little noise I am up obsessing about it too. I wish I could sleep like a rock like my kids do.

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission