HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Kickin' Mama

Mr. Joshua has been one busy baby in there. He is growing and taking up more room. He is making it hard to paint my toenails, which results in big smears across my toes. (If you see me, and I have paint smeared across my toes, just ignore it or get down there and fix it for me! haha!)

He's also been kicking like CRAZY!!!!! He likes the silence- or that's at least what makes him active. He woke me up in the middle of the night (3:30am) on Thurday night just kicking and kicking and kicking. He is getting stronger and I would imagnine in a few weeks we will be able to see and feel him from outside my belly.

I went with a friend to midnight Good Friday Service last night. He was very still during the music, but as soon as the room got quite, he was just a dancin' fool in there. Makes it so hard to concentrate!!!

The movements are more special this time than in any of my 2 other pregnancies. I never thought I would get to feel these movements with this little one. Every movement is a reminder of God's faithfulness, mercy, and control.

Please continue to pray that this little one continues to grow and kick and make me uncomfortable.

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission