HomeFierce&FeistyJoshua's Broken HeartCongenital Heart DefectsOther Sites I love

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

1200 sq. ft. of pure and utter chaos

This could be the reason for my feelings of overwhelming self pity, stress, and crankyness. Take a gander.

Dining Room (has also doubled as a kitchen for the past 4 weeks)







Complete with mini fridge, 2 microwaves, and a set of burners.






























Living Room: aka nuclear bomb explosion










Notice my sagging preformed spot on the couch.








Kitchen:






Do you have a refridge in the middle of your kitchen?


I do.











The 3 cabinets that were hung before the drill battery died.

My sink is burried in there somewhere.












Back Room:





There is literally a path from the back door into the the kitchen.

But I wouldn't walk that path in just socks if I were you.

































Healthy eating anyone?

If I see another pizza anytime soon, I may just scream.











Downstairs Bathroom:








































































What you don't see is that there is a fine layer of drywall dust that covers EVERYTHING in the entire house. It makes me want to pull out my hair that I can't do ANYTHING about any of it. Do you know how hard it is for me to be in this house all day long looking at this? It is going to make me go CRAZY!!!!

No comments:

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission