Monday, September 12, 2011

And The Winners Are!!!!!!!!

I am blown away by the response that I received for Matt's newest CD!

Without further ado, here are the winners of Every Falling Tear!!!!


DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Jamie Roberts (entered from Facebook)


Name: Tracy Cox (entered from Facebook)


Name: Jessica


I wish I had enough copies to send to everyone! 

Congratulations to the 3 winners!!!! I hope you guys love this CD just as much as I do!

Please send your mailing address to me at jillhaskins1@yahoo.com and we will get them out to you ASAP!

Also, if you are interested in purchasing your own copy, it will be released TOMORROW (9/13) on iTunes and Amazon, as well as in Christian Retail stores like Family Christian Book Stores and Lifeway!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so excited that I won! Thank you for doing this contest!

Beth said...

And everyone else, don't forget that it comes out in stores TOMORROW!!! Sept. 13!!!

Joe said...

Thanks for having the give away Jill! I can't wait to download the album tomorrow morning!

 
Designs by Dana
© 2011 Designs by Dana
© No content of this blog may be used or re-printed without written permission